The healthcare system can be difficult to navigate. That’s why Green Dot Public Schools provides you with 24/7 access to Health Advocate, a healthcare concierge service, at no cost. Available to you and your family members — including parents and parents-in-law — this service can save you time and money.
Your Personal Health Advocate Can:
- Resolve insurance claims and billing issues
- Support medical issues, from common to complex
- Answer questions about diagnoses and treatments
- Research the latest treatment options
- Find the right in-network doctors and make appointments
- Research and arrange expert second opinions
Facilitate pre-authorizations and coordinate benefits
- Explain benefits and your share of the costs
Personal Health Advocates are highly trained registered nurses backed by a staff of medical directors and administrative experts.
Don’t Forget to Download the Health Advocate Mobile App!
Free · Convenient · On-the-Go Help
- Check the status of a case in real time; see your case history
- Send and receive secure messages from your
- Personal Health Advocate
- Submit a billing or claims issue
Access Health Advocate
Website: Health Advocate
Health Advocate is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Regular hours are 8 AM to 12 AM (midnight) ET on weekdays. After-hour calls are handled by the Personal Health Advocate on call.