Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The EAP, provided by Magellan, is available 24/7 to you and your family members at no cost. You are automatically enrolled in the EAP.
Through the EAP, you can receive up to five prepaid counseling sessions per issue per 12-month period for you and each family member. To access the Magellan EAP, call 800.327.6764 or visit www.magellanascend.com (you will create your own email access with a password upon your initial visit to the site).
You also have access to helpful resources, including Counseling, community resources & self-care: See Mental Health Resources.
- Coaching: A confidential program designed to help you reach your goals, whatever they may be – handling stress, parenting, weight loss, and more. Appointments are by phone or video conference, and you will create a clear action plan using the SMART goals framework.
- Discount center: Visit LifeMart to save on cars, hotels, theme parks, movies, concerts, memberships, and more!
- Wellness: Interactive tools and assessments, educational materials, and more to help you eat better, move better, and be overall healthier and happier.
- Financial coaching: See Financial Wellness Resources.
- Work/life services: Guidance for child or senior care, college planning, home improvement projects, and more. Support over the phone and webinars, live talks, audio, and articles are included for additional learning opportunities.
- Resiliency: Learn about what resiliency is and how you can help foster it in your life as well as the lives of those around you, including a webinar and articles to learn more.
- Legal assistance: One free 60-minute telephone or face-to-face consultation with an attorney, with additional services at a discounted rate. The website also includes a Legal Forms Library on a variety of topics.
- Identity-theft resolution: Available to you and your eligible household members at no cost. If you suspect an issue, please call ASAP to be connected to a Fraud Resolution Specialist (FRS).
- Learning events: Webinars and podcasts ranging from healthy habits to back-to-school survival tips for parents.
- Manager support: Resources for managers and supervisors to help you and your staff.
- Smoking cessation: Clickotine is a smoking cessation smartphone app designed and developed by doctors and scientists – it includes personalized messaging, controlled breathing, real-time support, and more.