Choosing the right plans matters to your health and your financial well-being. Use these resources to learn about your benefits and select the best options for you and your family.
To learn about your benefit options review the Tennessee Medical page.
Think about your coverage needs including:
- How much healthcare you anticipate needing
- If you want to enroll in Aflac supplemental medical coverage in addition to your primary medical plan for extra peace of mind
- If your current life and AD&D insurance provides enough protection (if not, you may purchase additional Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage)
Make sure your dependent information is correct and all your dependents are still eligible. Note: In order to enroll your domestic partner in Green Dot coverage, you must submit a copy of the Secretary of State’s certification of Domestic Partnership.
Take note of the FSA enrollment period that takes place every November — You’ll need to take action at that time if you want to contribute to an FSA in the 2021- 2022 calendar year, even if you currently contribute. Your enrollment does not carry over to the next year. Learn more about the FSAs.
Tools to help you choose
- Anthem’s website for employees in CA/National — Log in to search for in-network medical providers and use cost estimating tools to figure out what you may have to pay for care before you go to your doctor.
- WageWorks website — This website offers a wide variety of tools to help you learn about and manage your FSA, including how-to videos and FAQs.
Review your beneficiaries — Review your beneficiary information during the enrollment process (especially if your personal circumstances have changed) and take this opportunity to make updates as needed.
Complete your benefits enrollment. Go to Workday to enroll.